segunda-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2008

OMG - Someone just put a Curse on Me



Well my tournment in betsson to win a seat to Estoril 1,000,000 grt was sick. I just played one hand.
I got KK on the button. Great Imo.
we started with 2k and I folded all hands to get to know my table.
utg fold
utg+1 limp
utg+2 fold
mp1 limp
mp2 bet 170chips
mp3 fold
co fold
HERO raise to 400chips
sb fold
bb fold
and everyone else fold
and the guy MP call
it was a monster flop for me
AK6
He checked
I bet 800
and he called
turn 6
I just made full house
he checked
with 800 left I shove
he called with AK
river A
OMG
I COULDN´T BELIVE MY EYES
and with less than 15 min I was out
did I played bad?
NO AWAY
but like someone said I rather have luck than to be good.

Later this Sunday I played a portuguese league "liga do mês"
again I got KK
again I re-raise preflop
again he called me
flop Q 9 2
again he check
again I bet
again he called my bet
turn A
he went all in
and I called for the rest of my chips 400 or so
what did he had? ask me plz
A7
OMG
A7????
CALLED MY RE RAISE PRE FLOP?
CALLED MY BET AFTER THE FLOP?

SOMEONE JUST PUT A CURSE ON ME FOR SURE

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I want to join the KK Curse Club. I lost that way today against a flush draw that payed off. That's poker.