domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2009

NICE WAY TO START THE YEAR

Today I decided to start playing Poker after a 4day rest and I went to play a 200$ SNG.

well this happend

TEXAS_HOLDEM, NO_LIMIT, T4-85361707-33


Seat 1: aufschneider ($1,145 in chips)
Seat 3: stecan17 ($2,305 in chips)
Seat 4: tristanxxx1 ($1,210 in chips)
Seat 5: FelixHockada ($3,235 in chips)
Seat 6: x-Ash-x ($1,985 in chips)
Seat 7: the truth pt ($1,777 in chips)
Seat 8: imperator84. ($1,163 in chips)
Seat 10: domenicon3 ($2,180 in chips)



ANTES/BLINDS
x-Ash-x posts small blind ($75), the truth pt posts big blind ($150).

PRE-FLOP
imperator84. folds, domenicon3 calls $150, aufschneider folds, stecan17 folds, tristanxxx1 folds, FelixHockada folds, x-Ash-x folds, the truth pt bets $375, domenicon3 bets $2,030 and is all-in, the truth pt calls $1,252 and is all-in.

FLOP [board cards: 3S,3C,4H ]


TURN [board cards: 3S,3C,4H,QS ]


RIVER [board cards: 3S,3C,4H,QS,QC ]


SHOWDOWN
domenicon3 shows [ 3D,AC ]
the truth pt shows [ AS,AD ]
domenicon3 wins $403, domenicon3 wins $3,629.



SUMMARY
Dealer: FelixHockada
Pot: $4,032
aufschneider, loses $0
stecan17, loses $0
tristanxxx1, loses $0
FelixHockada, loses $0
x-Ash-x, loses $75
the truth pt, loses $1,777
imperator84., loses $0
domenicon3, bets $2,180, collects $4,032, net $1,852


Well sometimes the donk wins ... normally you say I want this to happend every time because I will win 90% of the time but the taste in your mouth the other 10% is sick.
I fell like Helmuth when gets a bad beat in the table and my computer ... LOL

have a good week

2 comentários:

Ruben disse...

K NOJO!!! xD!
Detesto quando isso acontece!Devia de haver uma regra contra isso lol!

RICMP disse...

$200 sng! lol

[ ] br management